Why Drive For IWX
The Job…choose the option that best fits YOUR needs:
- Team Relay
- OTR Team
- Expedited Team-East
- Full or Part-time
The People – We Work Hard for You:
Our people are our most valuable assets and we are very proud of the team we’ve built. We care and work hard to show you how much.
Our Leadership and Operation team members are approachable. Come sit across the desk and talk to us anytime, we want to know what you think.
Our Dispatch, Road Control and Maintenance staff are available around the clock to handle any situation you may encounter while on the road. Since many of these talented people have prior driving experience, they speak your language and have the unique ability to see things from your perspective.
The Equipment – Upgraded and Worry Free:
State-of-the-art Freightliner New Cascadia Tractors with Automatic Transmissions, Lane Departure Warning System, Premium Interior Package Including Heated and Ventilated Seats, Double-bunk Walk-in Sleepers, Power Inverters and Optional Sirius/XM Satellite Radio.
The Extras… Because We Understand What’s Important to You:
- Weekly Home Time
- Consistent Freight Resulting in Consistent Miles
- Assigned Tractors – Solos and OTR Teams
- You Set Your Schedule – No Forced Dispatch
- Pet and Rider Programs
- No-Touch Freight
- Unparalleled Preventive Service Schedule to Keep You Moving
- 24-Hour “Live” Driver Assistance Desk
- Safe-Driving Miles Program
- Weekly Pay by Direct Deposit
- Insurance Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, AFLAC and Health Savings Account
- Paid Vacations with Full-time Status
- 401(k) Option
- One Day Orientation